The Last Resistance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Resistance

A kinship on the Laurelin server

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*wave goodbye*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Purrmia
Member of The Last Resistance
Purrmia

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Character Info
Main Character's Name: Purrmia
Race: Man
Class: Hunter

*wave goodbye* Empty
PostSubject: *wave goodbye*   *wave goodbye* Icon_minitime12/8/2008, 11:18

I'm here by posting to see that purrmia will die in a few weeks together with all my other chars , shiz has decided to quit game and i always go along with him if he quits on a MMO so altough i don't really wonna since i'll miss you guys alot Sad and since i just got GM at my craft Mad ...
anyway i just had a few questions, meth i'll give you the money i have left over and i'll give briza the money for the horse (incase you still need it)
I still have fireoils that aren't usefull anymore and i'll check for other stuff that might still be usefull for the kin (altough i think that's about it Mad) i still have a samborg helm incase anybody is intrested i'll come and hang it in your house (since my 2the char has to hang it herself) if you just point out the corner else i'm leaving it in my house for if i ever come back anyway let me know
Back to top Go down
Nargili

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character Info
Main Character's Name: Nargili
Race: Dwarf
Class: Guardian

*wave goodbye* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *wave goodbye*   *wave goodbye* Icon_minitime13/8/2008, 02:30

I'm really sorry that you leave Crying or Very sad
It was always a pleasure to chat and to play with you... that's why now i'm feeling sad...
What to say more? I have no words. I wish for you a great good luck for all in RL and hope you'll find fun in some other MMO with Shizu.

And please remember... Our Kin will be always your home! So if someday you'll in the mood to return in the Middle Earth, we'll be here all together waiting for you.

Safe travels my friend, Purrmia! /goodbye
Nargili & Eleduin & Laelia will miss you. And me with them.
Back to top Go down
Purrmia
Purrmia

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Character Info
Main Character's Name: Purrmia
Race: Man
Class: Hunter

*wave goodbye* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *wave goodbye*   *wave goodbye* Icon_minitime18/5/2010, 00:05

*wave* Anybody still out there
*hears own echo*
haha I just wonnit to say me and my boyfriend recently returned, I been looking around if this king still was alive, But sorry to say i didnt remember the kinships name, Learned it pretty fast cause on purrm's gear I had the name Vinky Rolling Eyes who ofcourse I couldn't forget, so started tracking the forum down but then i saw last posts where all around 2008 Neutral so I kinda gave up, But last week a friend off mine thought she saw somebody off this kin pass by her, She didn't get to see the name though whoever it was was running pretty fast ...
So are you guys still alive and well out there? I didn't get a kin yet so far Sad Been trying to get back home to you guys
Anyway If you guys are still out there can you Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase let me know My new main toons are Mahouko and Ivania although i do still use Purrmia atm but mainly to craft my jewellery with and if i'm not on you might have luck with Imina, Zeror or Shizuku (my boyfriend) or feel free to pm me or reply here i'll keep an eye out on this forum now that i found it back (thank you lotro wiki haha)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

*wave goodbye* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *wave goodbye*   *wave goodbye* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*wave goodbye*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Resistance :: General chit chat-
Jump to: